Blooming Grove

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Pre-K/Kinder Round Up

  • Child's birth certificate
  • Child's Social Security card
  • Child's shot record
  • Parent or Guardian's driver's license
  • Proof of residency (utility bill, notarized rental agreement)
  • Most current three months of household income (Pre-K only)
If you would like to print out an enrollment packet, it is listed below.
Published Print